Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just A Dream

Just want to put this on record... in this blog that I have created to chronicle my 3 angels' journey from infant through toddlerhood through childhood.

At about 4am this morning, Baby was sobbing softly in her sleep, while mumbling something like this "I don't want", repeatedly. I hugged her and whispered in her ears, telling her that she's only dreaming. She stopped sobbing.

When she woke up at 8am this morning, the first thing that she said to me was this "mummy, there's a lizard in daddy's car! And the lizard wanted to catch me!" LOL!! I told her that she was only dreaming. And I told her that she cried and sleep talked... to which she gave me a cheeky giggle.

Cassandra at 3Y 4M

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, write it down.. how i wish i could do that when my kids were small .. if only i know how to blog then...

Yannie said...

She was still able to tell you about her dream after waking up. So cute.