Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Kind Of Breakfast

While most Malaysians prefer to dig into a packet of nasi lemak, char koay teow, porridge, fried noodles, chee cheong fun and kuih for breakfast, my kind of breakfast is pretty simple and wholesome. I still prefer bread (strictly no white bread. Only wholemeal bread or multi-grain or multi-seeded bread) or the occasional whole wheat cereals.

Here's my kind of breakfast : a mixture of tuna with hard boiled egg, raw onions, a squeeze of lime juice, chopped spring onions, mayo and ground pepper... spread on a warm toasted wholemeal walnut bread. Yums!! And a big mug of hot green tea to wash away the fat and to jump start my metabolism.



3 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

A very wholesome breakfast you have there. NAsi lemak is my favorite breakfast , haha.

Reanaclaire said...

Very healthy and yummy too!!

Chris said...

Mine is usually a hardboiled egg and a chunk of old cheddar cheese plus a huge mug of coffee with milk. When I am back in KL in Oct...bring on the char-koay-teow!!!