Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back To School

School has reopened finally and I must admit that I am uber glad!  I now have back the 3.5 hours of sheer bliss and peace in the morning when all 3 rascals are in school.  No more rowdy, roister and rollick in my home all day long, what a relief!  And I have the time to update my blogs and to do some online work without much interruption.  Last night, I submitted an advertisement to the US advertiser in the nick of time.  I saw the advertiser's website clock ticking 15 minutes 00 seconds to 11 June 2012 (the expiry date) and that was how much time I had on hand to whip up an ad and submit it across. I managed to submit the ad just when the website clock rolled to 00 minutes and watched the date changed to 11 June 2012 US time HAHAHA!  That sure was an adrenalin pumping assignment and I did that just before bedtime.  I was really sleepy but could not sleep as I had a very, very bad colic tummy the whole night.  Darn the PMS!!

Got to pick up rascal no. 3 back from preschool now!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm blur to all these advertisements and assignments that you mentioned many times... just curious what happens if you don't submit on time, or don't submit at all? Is there any penalty or just a lost of potential income?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Irene, once the ad expires, I'll lose the USD that would have been banked into my Paypal account. No big loss but I feel that it's such a waste.