Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Port Dickson Trip @ Thistle Port Dickson (2-4 June 2012)

Just realized that I have neglected this beloved blog of mine for almost a week! Time is always not in my favor during the school holidays as I spend a lot of time with the kids in outings. So very little time is left to do my online work. As I am typing this post, I still have an advertorial that I have promised to submit to the advertiser since early last week but just haven't really gotten the time to work on it. Instead of a long write-up on my trip, I'll just post some pix of our PD trip here and let the colorful pix do the talking hehehe...

Thistle Port Dickson...



Cassandra's good friend at Thistle -- Bobo the clown.  Whenever she sees Bobo around, she will run up to him and request for a sculptured balloon.



Sunset at the beach @ Thistle PD



Beach and pool-side party held on Saturday and Sunday evening.  The kids had a blast...




Scenic view of the beach and hotel compound...




Granny showing her 3 urban kids who have never seen crab holes in the sand...



4 comments:

Mumsgather said...

The pools are big and lovely but sadly the beach is not. The stretch of beach at Avillion Admiral cove is better.

Health Freak Mommy said...

MG, yes the beach at Thistle is not clean, nothing like the beaches that we went to 30 years ago where the sand was powdery white and we could collect bucketfulls of seashells. So sad that our kids can never enjoy such pristine natural beauty anymore.

Mummy Moon said...

very nice pics. We have not been to PD so such a long time.

MeRy said...

Nice place...never been to PD before.