Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 25, 2012

'S' For Snakes!

My 4.5yo baby girl drew this. When Alycia and I saw her art work, we ROTFLOL! 

What was my baby girl thinking of? 'S' for snake and lots of snakes that is! And that botak person with a scared face must be her I guess? LOL!!

And I just realized why there were 5 snakes in the picture - 2 big snakes are her daddy and mummy... and the 3 smaller snakes in different length must be her 2 che ches and her LOL!  Such a cute drawing.


She still gets her 'd' written the other way round.

3 comments:

Ben and Shaun said...

At least her drawing is better than my 4 years old son. In fact, my son should be a few months older than yours. My sn is a February baby.

MeRy said...

Her drawing is good....

Chris said...

Complicated looking pic for someone her age. Wow!