Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dinner Time

Here's our dinner yesterday - 14 May 2013, comprising of  tomato omelette, long gourd with wood fungus and fish paste and a steamed white pomfret fish. There was also a wai san + wolfberry soup.  It's a pretty simple dinner with only healthy dishes and the kids prefer homecooked meals to restaurant food. 

Dinners are our most cherished time of the day as we all get to sit down  together as a family. It's also the time when I will do my pep talks with the girls. Some how, my girls are often in a good mood during dinner time and I will strike when the iron is HOT lol!


dinner-14-may.jpg

1 comment:

Rose world said...

I also cherish dinner time because it is the time where everyone is at home, but usually hard to achieve during weekdays as hubby came back pretty late at night. But weekend is a must for family time so everyone is sticking together. :)