Please visit my other blogs at :

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,

Feel free to drop by my online store at to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Homecooked Dinner - 21 May 2013

Our yummylicious dinner on 21 May 2013...

From top left clockwise : radish and beef tenderloin from the soup, stir-fried Japanese pumpkin with pork belly slices, stir-fried celery, red and yellow bell peppers, stir-fried baby butterhead veggie and steamed pork with preserved veggie.

The mil is now having a sauna of a time in the hot kitchen cooking up a storm for tonight's dinner, comprising mainly of traditional Hakka dishes. We are having a group of relatives to our house for dinner tonight :)

No comments:

Google Search Engine

Custom Search