Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

No-Frills Hair Cut In Ipoh

Our girls have their hair cut at least 4 times a year, during our trips back to Ipoh.  Their hair cuts would be at this village style hair saloon called Orchid located in a village.  They will have their no-frills but very neat hair cut done by the owner of the saloon. My mum has been patronizing this hair saloon for decades.

The total cost for 3 no-frills hair cut was only RM22, which is not even enough for one hair cut for Alycia at a glitzy hair saloon back in KL. Her hair cut normally costs RM36 with NO wash.  Being a school prefect, she is very, very pernickety on the length of her hair as a school prefect has to be exemplary. She gets her hair cut once every 2 months.

Do check out the silai on the left -- she was engrossed playing with Candy Crush on her iPad whilst the hair stylist worked on her hair! These days, everyone seems to be engrossed with Candy Crush. Some people always complain that they have no time for this and that, yet they have time for Candy Crush LOL!  I suppose this game can CRUSH away their STRESS! I don't know, perhaps I will also get obsessed with this online game if I were to try my hands on it.

 


#2 and #3, looking fresh after their hair cut :)
 




6 comments:

LittleLamb said...

#2 wearing FF????

MeRy said...

The girls look good after the hair cut.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Rachel, yes :)))

MeRy, thanks!

Merryn said...

I am Ethan's barber but last week I brought him to the Quick Cut place to get his hair cut the shortest before his drum exam so that his hair wont poke his eyes :D

Unknown said...

Well, I must applaud that silai for multitasking... Candy crush while getting hair cleaned. Wondering also how my maid knows about candy crush. Hmmpk!

Stacy said...

Ey! I wanted to buy that dress. :p

My neighbourhood shop charges just rm5 for kiddy haircuts. But it's very busy and doesn't take appointments. Had to abandon plan few times already. :(