Health Freak Mommy: Hubby's Chinese Translator

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hubby's Chinese Translator

Some of you may be wondering why my girls are in a Chinese primary school though hubs and I are both pure yellow bananas.

What's a yellow banana?  We have yellow skin but are white inside, as in talk and even think like gwai lohs (the whites).  HA!

I have never really supported hubby's decision to send the girls to a Chinese primary school and definitely not to a private Chinese high school. Yup Alycia's going to attend a Chinese high school next year.   Totally NOT my idea OK.  It's purely his decision.  He's the boss.

And you see why....



He now has a Chinese translator here to help him check the bill, printed all in Chinese, at a Chinese restaurant, A-HA.

But I am still opposed to the idea of Alycia going to a Chinese high school next year. It's not her choice as well.   Learning Chinese for 6 years is torturous enough.   But again, he's the boss. And I just have to do extra work everyday checking her English essay so that she will not lose touch of writing well in English, which is my homework to her before she can touch her iGadgets!

Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search