Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Earning Passive Income

Our Sunday, the hubs finally had the time to chauffeur me all the way to the Shah Alam golf course where my friend stays to collect my free package of Izumio and Super Lutein.

I met my sales target  and won myself an all-expenses paid trip to Japan to visit the Super Lutein factory with free pocket money (total package worth RM8k +) in September 2015 but I could not go as school was not out yet then.  In exchange for the trip, I got myself a full package of 12 boxes of Izumio and 3 bottles of Super Lutein worth RM5,330!!    On top of this free package, I am also now earning a 4-figure monthly income from Naturally Plus. Though this amount is just a drop in the ocean as compared to what my upline is earning, I am confident that if I continue to 'work' hard, I will be able to earn half as much as what she's earning now.

Do you wanna know how much my direct upline earns?

For the last 2 months, she earned over RM30,000 a month!  Yes, a 5-figure pay credited directly into her bank account!

See, Naturally Plus rocks!   And I have awesome pawsome bosses and upline too. They groom me, nudge me gently to move my arse (haha, but to me this does not really feel like work but a  passion), guide me and we have a wonderful supportive team.












So if anyone of you wants to earn passive income whilst getting yourself  good health at the same time, the Naturally Plus business is the perfect business model for you.  It's a beautiful package of good quality products, good reward system and good support all rolled into one.


For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following links:

Hydrogen (H2) as a potent antioxidant and exhibits anti-inflammatory and potentially anticancer-like activities (from US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)


Izumio Hydrogen Water and Super Lutein
 Dangers of Eczema Steroid Creams

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water For Glaucoma

Effects of Hydrogen Rich Water On Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes and Obesity) - from US National Library of Medicine

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonials From High Blood Pressure and Diabetes Patients

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonial On Diabetes And High Cholestrol

Super Lutein For Osteoarthritis - Testimonial

Your Body On Anxiety

Hydrogen Water And Asthma  

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water - Testimonial From Kidney Dialysis Patient

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonials From Diabetics Patients

You can buzz me at my email at shireenyong@gmail.com to find out more! 

No comments: