Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Our Sunday - 10 January 2016


This morning, I was greeted by a beautiful skyline of sunrise. The KL Tower was illuminated in blue (but turned out purplish in the photo). Such a beautiful scene on a Sunday morning.  I love the color tone of the sky.


No automatic alt text available.



We had lunch at Han Room @ Gardens Mall, simply because hubs had a RM80 birthday voucher from the Oriental Group and he had to utilize the voucher before it expires next month.

Image may contain: 5 people



After tucking into a lovely spread of dim sum, I had my dose of retail therapy while hubs waited for us at Alexis Bistro. He's not someone who would follow me shopping. He has zero patience for that! After retail therapy, we joined him for cakes and tea at Alexis.

Our dinner was famous Ipoh 'kai see hor fun' (shredded chicken with flat noodles) from the world renowned Kong Heng restaurant, brought to us all the way from Ipoh, courtesy of our dear friend - celebrity Alan Yun who was in Ipoh today.



No automatic alt text available.

'Kai Si Hor Fun' from Kong Heng coffee shop, Ipoh - best in the world!

And err..... I've got a confession to make.  I whacked the entire bowl of carbs myself without sharing it with anyone :S

And I am corroded with guilt now!!

Never mind, I will have my 24 laps in the pool tomorrow morning to burn it all away! :D

Image may contain: 1 person



After kai si hor fun, the girls loaded themselves with more carbs! They tempted me with Haagen Dazs but I quickly busied myself with chores and tried my best to steer clear from the tub of macadamia nuts Haagen Dazs!

Then I saw Cass eating her ice-cream from the ice-cream scoop.

Her reason?   "so that I don't have to wash any extra spoon!"

You've learnt well baby girl.  Today is maid-free day. So the girls had to think twice and thrice before they grab a cutlery or plate from the kitchen, coz they will have to wash it themselves!






No comments: