Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 5, 2018

Part-Time Maid Update


This week will be the second week that our 5th and hopefully final temporary part-time maid, Annie has been working for us. So far I am pretty pleased with her work. But still I have not found another maid as good as my most trusted part-time maid, Maria who has gone back to Indonesia to get married. She's my trophy helper who has been working for us for 6 years and I hope that she will come back to work for us as promised.

Annie has a very amiable personality and is efficient. The only downside is she can only work for 3 hours in the evening, which is not sufficient for her to complete other chores like ironing and other cleaning. But I am contented. As long as there is someone at my house from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. from Monday through Fridays to help wash the dishes and clean up after dinner, I am one happy camper.  I am usually out on my 'Ahmad' duty at night, thus do not have the time to do the dishes and clean the kitchen after dinner.

Annie has work experience as a house maid in Russia (3 years) and Singapore (2 years). She can speak English and even Russian language! Pretty impressive work experience for an Indonesian lady who is now engaged full-time as a cleaner at our condo.

In exactly two more weeks, my beloved Maria will be back working for us. The girls and I miss her so much. I'm counting down the days every day! 😁

Dinner on our Sunday yesterday was at Koyaku Japanese Dining And Grill @ Faber Towers with only the hubs and Cass. The two older girls  preferred to stay home to enjoy their takeout pizza from Ben's Independent Grocer.  One is hooked to her Korean dramas and the other, her English dramas from Netflix.  😕


And the littlest brat is hooked to her novels.





I was still feeling very cloy after a heavy lunch of pasta, burger, mushroom soup and cakes from Huckleberry Food And Fare, thus only ordered Chawan Mushi.  The Chawan Mushi from Koyaku is supersized (I love!) and costs RM12 a bowl.







No comments: