Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pregnancy Crave


During the initial weeks of my pregnancy, I had a strong craving for fried vegetarian vermicelli. I could not stomach any other food for breakfast except for this and for 3 months, I had been eating this dish every morning. Most days, I will add a fried egg and some days, I will add some chicken curry or fried fish cake. Now that my appetite has declined substantially, I no longer crave for this dish. I just don't feel like eating anything in the morning except for my all-time favorite banana flavored fresh milk from Marigold HL. But I still force myself to eat a slice of toast with sugar-free peanut butter jam and sugar-free strawberry jam.

3 comments:

Annie Q said...

banana flavored fresh milk?????

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem.. when i had chloe.. :( at least you had alot of choices still .. me .. i could eat absolutely nothing.

Mom's The Cook said...

wow...i love this fried vege vermicelli eventhough i am not preggy...hahahah..taste good with chicken curry.