Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Cloth Diapers

Pretty or not my new cloth diapers? My maid has washed them this morning and tomorrow, I can start putting them on Baby C. I'm planning to get more CDs. After some calculations, I figured that CDs indeed help save loads of money coz Baby C poo poos too often. Moreover, the CDs that I bought are one-sized, meaning she can wear them till she's potty trained or at least weighs 16kg.

Continue reading here.









4 comments:

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

oh........u bought it from some babyshan website? one of my friends asked me to check out the website for dry shampoo and cloth diapers. I was not very sure abt the "one size fits all" thingy and the fact that there's other diapers that have sizes S-XL. How do u decide which to buy? Need ur expert opinion...........

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Shir Lin... I've just SMSed you. You can go to miabambina.com to read all about CDs.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh..very nice but quite costly eh? i can't wait to see Baby C wearing them. Must be really really cute!!!!

allthingspurple said...

nice stash !!! when you get smoothly along, you can think of adding more to your stash so that you dont have to worry about laundry