Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sherilyn In Her Uniform



That's Sherilyn in her pre-school uniform, which belonged to Alycia. We didn't get her a new set of uniform as she could fit into Alycia's old uniform which Alycia has outgrown. Instead, we got a new set of uniform for Alycia. The school bag is new though and is given by the school.... well, it's already included in the semester fees.

That's the advantage of being the eldest child - you get new stuff all the time! When it's Cassandra's turn to go to pre-school, we don't even have to buy her any uniform, she'll have lots of old uniform from both her cheh chehs.... and that's one of the many advantages of having kids of the same gender... you can recycle their clothes!

4 comments:

Blur Angel said...

yeah i used to wear my sister's clothes too ( 3 years gap) but my younger sister ( 7 years apart from me) gets everything new because mum thought she'll not have any kid after me and gave away all my stuffs ! :)

Niya prakash said...

Hi

Sherilyn's getting ready to go to school and little angel's curiously watching....nice photo !!!

Baby C,

Your new diaper's very nice:)

MamaJo said...

I truly agree with you...that's what happen to Isaac - wearing Kor kor old uniform, but, then, the kindy didn't provide school bag ler...which I haven't bought a new one for him...

凯妈 said...

good that the kindy provide school bag, so all kids having same pattern?