Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sherilyn Is Breastfeeding Her Baby Too!




"Mummy.... look at Kay Yi.... she is breastfeeding her baby!" These were the words uttered by Alycia to me yesterday just before I put Alycia and Sherilyn to nap in the afternoon. When I saw what Sherilyn was doing, I just burst out laughing out loud. My goodness, the way she lay on the mattress on her side with Elmo her 'baby' is exactly like mine, when I nurse Baby C. At one point, she even covered her legs with her nappy, just like how I cover mine with my blanket. LOL..... Sher is just an expert in imitating me!

Oh but of course I don't do such a silly act with Baby C!

10 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....Sher is really funny!! I can't stop laughing just looking at the pics.

Anonymous said...

LOL...this is too cute...she bf like a pro. ;)

mommy of 3 angels said...

girls will be girls!

sooooo adorable.

Anonymous said...

omg. She even has the serious and responsible look. This little girl must have a lot going on in her head. Need to tap her mind and nurture her thinking capacity!

Niya prakash said...

Hey Sherilyn

What're you doing ?

I can't control my laugh...

凯妈 said...

wah hahaha!!! she is really....haha...

Annie Q said...

hahahhahahah...this is funny!

allthingspurple said...

*rolling on the floor laughing* that is oh-so-cute. She is such a funny little darling !!!

Anonymous said...

Waahahahahahaaahaaaa........

me too...can't control my laugh in office.

Sherilyn soooooooo cute

Caryn

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

Jeff says: Kay Yi is full of ideas to entertain herself = will be a very bright and intelligent girl in future.