Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sherilyn Has Homework Too

I can't believe that Sherilyn has been bringing homework home everyday and she's only 3 years old. It's not just 1 page of coloring but 2-3 pages of coloring and her teacher wants the parents to do revision / reading with them at home too. Getting Sherilyn to do her homework is one tall order as my little tough nut just doesn't like to be instructed to do things. I think I will have the patience spending all my time persuading her to do her homework if Sherilyn was my only child. But I have 2 other very demanding kids and Sherilyn is always testing my patience to the limit. Sometimes, her homework gets unfinished and I just let it be. I do not want to threaten her with the cane to force her to complete her homework for it will only make her hate doing homework in future.


4 comments:

Fussy mum said...

I'm sure you won't use a cane to force her....just be more patient ya. So far, my girl has no homework from her kindy.

MamaJo said...

Which kindy is this? Luckily, my Isaac doesn't has homework at all...and it is Jona who keep complaining why Isaac doesn't has homework to do...ha,ha

LZmommy said...

I remembered my boy has homework when he was in nursery too. The teacher said if can't finish it's ok. I'm sure her teacher would say that too.

Blast said...

My daughter is almost 3 years old and there is no homework from her playschool.