Health Freak Mommy: Sleepless Over Streamyx

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Monday, June 2, 2008

Sleepless Over Streamyx

Lately Streamyx has been really really really unreliable and downtime is UP most times. Two weeks ago, Streamyx was disconnected from my house for 8 days. I was so relieved when it was finally re-connected.... but only for several days and my joy was short-lived. Then one night, I had a nightmare. I dreamt that it was disconnected again and lo and behold, it was indeed disconnected 2 days later. How spooky!

Streamyx was again down for 2 more days and when it was finally up again, connection was super unstable. I could only log in to 3 out of 10 websites. I also had to turn off the modem and restart it every 10 minutes throughout the day for 7 days.... and the problem is not even solved yet. I was told by TM Net staffers that there are problems with their server. But why on earth do they need more than a week to rectify their server problem? Why is TM Net / Telekom so inefficient? I tell you, I am really super pissed off with Telekom. I am really getting sleepless nights over this stupid Streamyx.
Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search