Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Arla Kids' Cheese Sticks





My mil bought this pack of cheese sticks for the gals last week. Looking at the nutritional information, I see that this brand of cheese does not contain coloring and preservative. Almost all brands of cheese that I know of have coloring and preservative in them, except Babybel cheese. My 2 older gals absolutely love these sticks and the sticks were all snapped up within a few days.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it's so lovely, do you know where to get it?

Unknown said...

it's so lovely, do you know where to get it?

Health Freak Mommy said...

LM.... you can try Jaya Jusco.

Niya prakash said...

Hi Shireen

Wonderful information !!!!

Anonymous said...

Now if only chloe would eat some cheese.