Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Alycia Can Shower On Her Own!

Ever since Alycia turned 3 years old, she has been quite independant and obedient, unlike Sherilyn who is the polar opposite of her sister. Seeing that Alycia can take instructions fairly well, I taught her to shower herself today. I told her her to scrub her hair, armpits, feet, in between of all her toes and other parts of her body and she did quite well. She can also brush her teeth on her own, wash her face and wipe herself dry all on her own. Very soon, she will be able to shower herself, with me supervising her outside the bathroom. It will definitely be slower if she showers herself and I won't be able to allow her to shower on her own if we are in a hurry to go out.

No comments: