Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby C @ 3 Months Old

My sweetiepie turned 3 months old on 9 July 2008. Gosh, time really flies. I can't wait for her to be able to crawl, sit and for her to turn 1 year old. I can't wait for her to grow up. Nonetheless, I still love having a small baby now for Baby C will be my last child and I know I will one day miss the feeling of taking care of a small baby.







6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy 3 months old, Cassandra. You are such a cute and adorable baby. *muaks muaks*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy 3 months old, Cassandra. You are such a cute and adorable baby. *muaks muaks*

Bits said...

Hey! I feel like squeezing her... so cute and chubby!

Anonymous said...

She's soooo chuby & cute!Look at the double chin!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb... you are welcome to my hse again with Ashley. My gals love playing with Ashley.

Bits of Love & Taste... I love to squeeze her hands and legs too!

Sheela... the double chin appeared when she was about 2 mths old.

Niya prakash said...

Hi Angel BABY C

You look so cute in pink frock and matching soft toy...

God bless