Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 4, 2008

A Day Out At The Hospital



Yesterday, we spent over 5 hours at HUKM (Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) as we were there to bring Cassandra to see the pediatric nephrologist. When we were at the hospital, Cassandra had me running around when she poo pooed big time 3 times.... till I ran out of diapers and daddy had to buy a pack of very expensive diapers from the sundry shop at the hospital. Of course, she also wanted my teat teats to suckle and I tell you, when it rains, it really pours. The lights in the nursing and baby changing room were out! So I had to change her diaper in the stroller, which was really messy and back-breaking. I also had to scout round the hospital to look for a corner to breastfeed my little wailing princess.


The second time she cried for milk, thank God the doctor allowed me to use the bed to nurse her. I drew the curtains and quickly let her suckle for 10 minutes as I sat on the bed, then changed her pooed diaper.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh..she looked so cute and pretty :D did you put a lil clip on her hair?

poor you..having to run around the hospital. wonder why the hospital doesn't bother to change the lights eh? malaysia boleh i guess :D

凯妈 said...

5 hours is not a short time. i can't wait more then 2 hours...very tired. Baby C looks so cute & she look like Sherilyn.

MamaJo said...

That's govt hospital service and facility lor...