Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally...

I finally managed to complete all my outstanding assignments today. It's always very difficult for me to concentrate on my writing during the day when there're just too much distractions, especially with Baby C crying and whining for my attention. Baby C's cries can really drive me bonkers and make my mind go blank. It's worse if she doesn't nap during the day. I was so sleepy that I snoozed along with Baby C at 10pm when I was nursing her just now. Now, the house is so peaceful and I just love the absolute quietness. Tomorrow I won't be able to blog much as we'll be going to the church. There's also something seriously wrong with my PC as it took my PC 2-3 hours to start up since yesterday. The computer technican was supposed to have taken my CPU to his shop to repair today but I delayed it to Monday next week as I had a few outstanding tasks to complete.

Ok, time for me to hit the sack now. It's going to be another long day tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments: