Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Food Glorious Food!




Are these making your tummy growl and rumble now? I was just looking at my Pictures folder and found these 2 pix taken when we had lunch at Delicious about a month back. Oh boy, they are making my tummy rumble now. The nasi kerabu is one of the best I've tasted. Though I don't eat rice and don't fancy rice at all (the thoughts of a bulging belly and an aunty's flabby underarms would always flash in my mind causing me guilt whenever I chomp down rice), I just can't help myself to a spoonful or two of this nasi kerabu. The rice goes very well with the delicious chicken curry.



And this was what Alycia and Sherilyn had - scrambled eggs with loads of butter on a slice of french toast and sausages. Aahhhh, this is the kinda food for an Atkin's dieter... minus the french toast. Simply yummy!

No comments: