Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 18, 2008

Fruity Lunch Box

Alycia and Sherilyn can't eat much during their recess in pre-school as they are only allocated 10-15 minutes to eat. Whenever I put too much food into their lunch boxes, they will bring the food back, which will eventually go into the dustbin. So, I normally pack very little food (mostly finger food) into their lunch boxes. The other day, I bought a huge cantaloupe and cut them into cute shapes for their lunch boxes. It was a great hit with them and they even requested for the same thing the following day.

My Melody shaped cantaloupe.




Heart shape, crescent shape and mushrooom shape cantaloupe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great mother you are..!!

凯妈 said...

i think i should get a set of this for my dotter, she dislike fruits..