Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 4, 2008

Horrified

When I went to the wet kitchen to supervise my maid cooking the other day, I was horrified to see that my expensive 1-year old non-stick pan was in such a bad state. The layer of non-stick coating was peeling and there were scratches everywhere on the pan. My maid must have used a rough scouring pad to wash the pan after use, despite me telling her repeatedly that she is only to use a soft sponge to wash non-stick pots and pans. Everyday she uses this non-stick pan to cook and I read from an article that the layer of non-stick coating is carcinogenic, if ingested. OMG, I better get a new non-stick pella pan to replace this worn out pan and I better discard it before my maid uses it again.

No comments: