Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It Sure Feels Good To Exercise Again

I resumed my first jogging session yesterday. I had only wanted to bring Baby C out for a morning walk to get some Vitamin D from the morning sun but after a while, my legs felt itchy and I started jogging.... only in my mil's Crocs slippers whilst pushing Baby C in the stroller. It was only for a short 15 minutes as I felt uncomfortable jogging in a pair of flip flops. Today I did it again, for a mere 15-20minute jog up and downhill which was really a breath-catching and onerous task. Plus, the scorching 9ish morning sun shining on me and Baby C made me cut short the session. When I came home, the gush of adrenalin flowing through my body made me feel so good. For exactly a year, I have not had my skin drenched in sweat and today, I felt so good having hot sweat dribbling down my head and body. But I really need to buy a better stroller, preferably a jogger or a stroller where I can place Baby C facing me. I saw one which I really liked the other day. It was a McLaren and has all the features that hubby and I are looking for BUT the price tag made our jaw drop - it costs a whopping RM2k! Well, if I can find a taker to buy the stroller at half price in 3 years' time, I would gladly buy it.

4 comments:

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

Haha, strollers are extremely expensive. We just bought ours, a Bugaboo Bee which costs RM2,300. Can choose to have baby face you or face the front. I think pegperego strollers also got this function but dunno how much it costs. Didn't check that out coz that brand is heavy and will be tough on me if I go out alone with baby.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

if i go shopping and see them on sale, i'll let you know ;) hey...does your body itch after your shower because you haven't been jogging for a year now? when i first went jogging, my body itched for a few days :(

Health Freak Mommy said...

Shir Lin... Wow, RM2,300, that's very costly! But if you plan to have several more kids, RM2,300 for a good stroller is a very good investment!

Barb.... Maybe your skin wasn't used to the heavy sweat? Did you bathe immediately or waited for a while? I notice that if I don't take my bath immediately, it would itch but after the bath, the itch would go away.

Anonymous said...

Ya I too just luv the feeling after a good run. Dunno why people need drugs & alcohol to make them high when they can just have a good workout!