Health Freak Mommy: It Sure Feels Good To Exercise Again

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It Sure Feels Good To Exercise Again

I resumed my first jogging session yesterday. I had only wanted to bring Baby C out for a morning walk to get some Vitamin D from the morning sun but after a while, my legs felt itchy and I started jogging.... only in my mil's Crocs slippers whilst pushing Baby C in the stroller. It was only for a short 15 minutes as I felt uncomfortable jogging in a pair of flip flops. Today I did it again, for a mere 15-20minute jog up and downhill which was really a breath-catching and onerous task. Plus, the scorching 9ish morning sun shining on me and Baby C made me cut short the session. When I came home, the gush of adrenalin flowing through my body made me feel so good. For exactly a year, I have not had my skin drenched in sweat and today, I felt so good having hot sweat dribbling down my head and body. But I really need to buy a better stroller, preferably a jogger or a stroller where I can place Baby C facing me. I saw one which I really liked the other day. It was a McLaren and has all the features that hubby and I are looking for BUT the price tag made our jaw drop - it costs a whopping RM2k! Well, if I can find a taker to buy the stroller at half price in 3 years' time, I would gladly buy it.
Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search