Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Obsession With Plastic Bibs

I added 1 more plastic bib to Alycia and Sher's collection of plastic bibs. I was at Mothercare on Monday and when I saw the new arrivals, I bought one more - a red ladybug bib, which cost RM22.



This blue bib, also from Mothercare is not even used yet and I bought another. I also nearly bought a Combi bib from Mothercare but on second thoughts, dropped the idea as it cost a whopping RM49! I would have bought it without batting my eyelids if I were still employed. Times are tough and I have 3 kids now.... must always remember my frugal living plan!

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

err..rm22 for a plastic bib is still expensive to me :) have u tried looking for tommie tippee ones? they are below rm20.

MamaJo said...

I hate bib, but, the bibs you have, is so cute...ha,ha...