Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Soy Milk For A 24-Hour Milking Mum

That's my supply of soy milk. I drink at least 2 glasses a day to increase my calcium, protein and Omega intake. Additionally, I drink a glass of skim milk and eat a cup of low fat yoghurt everyday. I need these drinks to ensure that my breast milk is thick, so that Baby C gets a fuller feeling after each feed.


Soyfresh low sugar soy milk.


Unisoy instant organic sugar-free soy milk. This is by far the best instant soy milk I have tasted and the texture is also the best. Most instant soy milk or soy protein powder that I bought in the past cannot dissolve completely in water but the one by Unisoy can be dissolved completely as the soy beans have been de-husked / skin removed prior to being blended into soy powder. Unisoy is made in Singapore and costs RM15+ for 12 packets.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh boy...you sure are healthy :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh boy...you sure are healthy :D

dumb-baker said...

Shireen,

Can tell me where to get the Unisoy ar? I love soy milk also leh! I'm trying to replace my milk intake to soy milk...healthier...

Health Freak Mommy said...

dumb baker... I bought Unisoy from Sri Kota mini market.