Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 7, 2008

A Stressful Night

On Saturday night last week, Baby C puked on my bed after I had nursed her. As it was 4:30am, I did not wake my maid up to ask her to help me. I also did not bother hubby as he has been working late and lacked sleep lately. So I cleaned up the big mess myself.



My mattress with 3 pieces of plastic mats on top, to prevent wee and vomit from seeping into it.



The pile of sheets and clothes that were soaked with vomit, outside my bedroom. I wrote a note to my maid so that she could wash off the vomit and soak them before putting them into the washing machine when she wakes up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure its hard waking middle of the nite just to clean the mess...take care

Chinneeq said...

its tiring, shireen, isnt it? till today, my bf schedule still sucks..whats more the rest ....

slavemom said...

Good thing u're all prepared with the plastic mats. If not, it'd be worse with a stinky n wet mattress.

MamaJo said...

Wow, you can leave the puke clothes outside your room? Cause it definitely smell awful the next morning...btw, your maid can read ar?

mommy of 3 angels said...

eh they say the more they vomit, they faster they grow...well i think so coz my bb also is a "puker"....mega messssy lor! i so recognise the pile of soiled clothing, bed sheets, pillow cases...hahahhaha