Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tomboy Alycia

Alycia has got tomboy taste when it comes to her selection of clothes. Whilst I love her to be in pretty frocks and dresses, she prefers jeans and t-shirts. I prefer her to be in dresses coz it's easier to bring her to public toilets to pee and she looks more feminine.

Alycia posing in her new Zara Kids jeans and t-shirt which koo mar and Wendy koo por bought for her from Hong Kong. Most of my kids' clothes are from Hong Kong and I am really thankful that my kids are blessed with generous aunties and grand aunties.


4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha....she knows how to pose eh? nice top and jeans she got there :D

Anonymous said...

Pretty lah..!! why got lah tomboy.. :)

Niya prakash said...

Hi Alicia,

You look very smart !!!!!!

Keep smiling

GOD bless

Anonymous said...

Ya, SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A TOMBOY AS SHE'S WEARING A PRETTY PINK T!