Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Worried....

I am really worried coz Baby C can't poo poo for 2 days. I've been massaging her tummy continuously today and making "hmmmm hmmmm" sounds to stimulate her senses to poo poo but nothing seemed to work. Now I am beginning to suspect if her constipation is caused by the double dosage of Millennium Cactus juice that I've been feeding her over the past 2 days. She also has a rash breakout on her cheeks.

5 comments:

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

Shireen, you better check with the doctor about babies taking cactus juice. Jeff's extended family takes this juice and i think I remember an aunt saying that the juice is not supposed to be given to babies less than 6 months old.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh dear...sorry to hear that. why did u give baby C a double dose? I only gave Ashley a teaspoon daily when she was under 2.

Anonymous said...

I thot it's common in bf bb that after 3 mths they dont poo as frequent as b4.My Abilash (bf fully for 2.5 yrs) did not poo for 10 days. I got so worried but read that that's bcause most of nutrients absorbed by their body & not much wastage to come out. When he finally pooed it was not hard & came out soft & nice (but quantity morelah).

Health Freak Mommy said...

Shir Lin... I've stopped feeding her with the juice since yesterday.

Sheela... thanks for telling me that. I hope Baby C doesnt have to wait for 10 days!! I'll be worried sick man....

Anonymous said...

I too got worried first time that he didnt poo for so long. Then when it happened frequently I was cool. Hope that's the case with ur adorable BB C