Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 26, 2010

Junk Food Girls

Apart from ice-creams, the other occasional junk food that I allow my girls to indulge in as treats is fish muruku. Yup, the Popo brand fish muruku which I myself have been eating since I was a kid. According to the food label, there is no MSG wor, only Australian yellow dhall powder, fish sauce, palm oil, sugar and salt.


And after nibbling on the muruku, I force them to chug down gallons of water :D

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hey, dont be surprised if i say i love these too.. hahaha.. yes, they are crunchy and nice!

MamaJo said...

Ooo...My Jona boy never love junk food even a box of junk food display in front of him. I just don't know why?? So, I got the privileges munching any junk food I want without disturbance :)