Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 4, 2010

Crazy Maid

I know many of you will say I am crazy to keep a crazy helper at home. This morning, while feeding Baby milk, Baby got cranky, couldn't sit still and moved about. My helper got agitated as well and I think she must have pushed Baby on the head, resulting in her falling off the arm rest of the sofa... onto the floor with a loud bang! Her forehead is now blue black. I wasn't around to see what happened but I heard a loud bang and Baby wailing like crazy. My helper kept telling me that Baby fell on her own. But Baby who speaks very well for her age told me "naughty kakak, naughty kakak". I asked her if kakak pushed her and she said yes. Fast forwarded to evening today. While seated on the potty in the bathroom, she told me out of the blue "kakak pushed my head and I jatuh floor", while pointing to her forehead when she said "pushed my head". I must be crazy to keep this crazy maid at home. I must send her back asap and keep her away from Baby! She is a child abuser!

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh My..how long more b4 sending her back?

Annie Q said...

OMG!!! This is really too much!!

What happen to your maid lately? I thought all the while she is ok? Because her contract finish soon, that's why start showing her true color?

Poor Baby C.

ryeli said...

think ur maid also knows how to get back at you. if ur ever gonna get a new maid, install cctv's at your place so at least u have proof of any incidents like this (hopefully not anymore!).

coffeesncookies said...

Kids never lie and she can relate the incident to you, she's right. Maid the the horror monster here and you really need to keep a close watch ! Poor Cass !

Charlene n Kevin said...

oh dear, that's horrible. poor baby. you should also inform your agent so that they can put a note on her record, in case they send her to a new family once your contract expires. this way, at least they know about her past and can keep a watchful eye on her.

mommy to chumsy said...

My God! I think she's like the maids in those child abuse videos. Maybe she thinks she's going home soon so she turned bold and do such things? Is she always like this?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ryeli... I'll try to go maid-free for 1-2 mths and see how things are. I've thought of installing a fake CCTV to scare those maids haha!

Elaine... we hv to wait until this mth end!

Charlene... these maid agents will most probably only 'recycle' her to make profit!

Annie and Barb... she doesnt know she's going home yet. Cant let her know so soon, lest she'll be up to some hanky panky.

Yannie said...

Yes, she is a child abuser. She is taking care Baby C for so long, and yet she doesn't sayang baby C. This is too bad.

Unknown said...

did u scold your maid?!!! yea, my prev agent recycled our 2 month old maid for profit! this agent is in Damansara Uptown, called MN! Don't use them.