Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 28, 2010

Maid Stories Again

My helper is always driving me crazy with the things that she does. Just a moment ago, I told her to prepare 'york choy tong' (herbal soup). I took out a packet of herbal mixture and left it on the kitchen counter top. I also told her to cut up some onions, carrots and tomatoes so that I can cook spaghetti for lunch today. She has been doing these for me for the past 2 years+. When I checked on her just now, I got a shock when I opened the lid of the pot. I saw all the onions, carrots and tomatoes inside the pot of herbal soup!!! Freaking mad coz when I told her, she kept saying 'ya ya ya' and she had done this umpteen times!! Now, she is fishing out all the tomatoes, carrots and onions from the pot of soup. I don't know if I can still re-cycle the tomatoes, carrots and onions and cook spaghetti with them! Darn mad with her now.

8 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

your case reminded me of one case.. she was told to put 2 eggs into the crock pot with the Patt Chun (black herbs)... yes, she did put 2 eggs inside but with the egg shell and all!!! :p

coffeesncookies said...

she's shutting herself off and her mind's not there anymore.. she's prob thinking what she can do with her money back home. She's hearing but not listening. Be extra vigilant with her, she's more prone to make mistakes now.
Claire, for patt chun, I put whole egg, with shells and all wor ...

Unknown said...

maklumlah hati pembantu rumah ini sudah terbang balik ke indonesia! berapa hari lagi sampai hari besar dia??? buat sementara bagi idiot proof arahan dan jangan percaya sangat kepada dia. orang putih cakap, "exit mode!"

Leona said...

Must be darn frustrating...to have to tolerate this kind of behaviour till she returns back...(how long more?)

The worst thing is that she acts all cool and said what she said...(the yah yah yah part)...

Yannie said...

I could imagine how boiling your blood would be at that moment.

Yannie said...

I could imagine how boiling your blood would be at that moment.

Chinneeq said...

how about spagetthi in herbal soup? hehe...just kidding.

MeRy said...

OMG>...I guess you still can recycle the veges,but sure got herbal taste.