Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lazy To Pee

Rascal #2 has a habit of holding back her wee wee whenever she is too engrossed in playing, watching TV or having fun. When she has accidents in her pants, this fella will give silly, real silly excuses. One time she peed in her jammies when she was first weaned off diapers at night. After she had peed in her pants, she woke up and then nonchalantly walked to the bathroom and said "I feel hot, I want to take out my pants" but gave me the guilt + embarassed stricken look on her face. She just won't admit that she had wet her pants. Yesterday again she peed in her pants. After the pee accident, she walked to the bathroom nonchalantly again and said "mummy, my panty is a bit wet".

"Did you wee wee in your pants?" I asked? "No I didn't, a bit wet only". I asked her once more if she had peed in her pants to which she replied "no I didn't, the urine came out by itself!" Aaaargh... why is it so hard to admit your mistake girl??! Kek sei ngor lor!!

6 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, she can really come out with lots of excuses :D

MeRy said...

She has lot excuses....smart gal !!

coffeesncookies said...

Sher ! Oh Sher ! Blame it on the urine.. LOL !

Unknown said...

Haha... sometimes Vic also get her panties wet, or pee a bit in her panties... but evidence is there, she can't hide..

Unknown said...

Haha... sometimes Vic also get her panties wet, or pee a bit in her panties... but evidence is there, she can't hide..

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Hahaha!! She is really creative with the answers eh!