Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Pix - School Holidays

These pix were taken during the school term break recently. My 2 older girls were helping me wrap up a parcel for my customer who lives in Germany. It was my first order from Europe. I used 2 pieces of gift wrappers, wrapped inside out. The clothes were put in a clean shoe box.



Alycia modeling the new Zara Kids dress that I bought for her. This dress was a big hit in my online shop - Old And New Stuff For Sale and all the sizes were sold out. This fella only likes dresses with collar and sleeves. She prefers jeans and tees. She is really conservative and unadventurous and has not-so-impeccable taste in her clothes, unlike Sherilyn who is one lil fashionista and likes girlish stuff, pink, Princess and all things nice and pretty.


Since I am on Alycia, this girl has been telling me how her partner - Adam (a handsome Malay boy who sits with her in class) has been following her everywhere in school! They share food during recess and 'loan' each other things - mechanical pencil, pens, et al. Alycia told me that Adam even wanted to loan her his PS2! And she was badgering and 'threatening' me to get a PS2 for her, else she will take it from Adam *slap forehead*

7 comments:

CL said...

Alycia is a pretty girl, take after you, Shireen, I am not surprise her suitor will try to win her with PS2... hahaha...

ah.. my parcel leh, hopefully I can receive all those nice and pretty and pinky clothes just in time for the summer...

Yannie said...

Alycia is sweet and cute. She looked pretty in the pink dress.

coffeesncookies said...

Alycia is very pretty and not surprising that she has suitors at this age. You n hubs will hv lots of 'screening' works to do :D

Reanaclaire said...

wow..what a sexy pose! so natural.. najib will like your girl.. she is practising 1Malaysia! :)

slavemom said...

Aly looks so pretty in that dress. And wow... she's vy good at posing too.

Unknown said...

Alycia told me on the phone last night that Adam likes the 'pandan kaya' sandwich she shared with him. In return, Adam treats her with sweets! I then told her not to eat too many sweets in school because she wouldn't have time or the chance to brush her teeth during the short recess.

MeRy said...

Ur gals r so helpful...