Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 2, 2010

Steamed Minced Pork With Water Chestnut And Dried Portobello Mushrooms

My mil can dish out very tasty steamed pork dishes. Before she left for Hong Kong, I asked her for the recipes and special instructions for all my favorite dishes and memorized them by hard.

After she left, I made this steamed minced pork dish.




To get steamed pork with a perfect smooth texture, make sure that you buy pork with a little fat. After mincing the pork and the fat, put the minced pork in a large mixing bowl. Pour in some sesame seed oil, pepper, salt water and all the other ingredients like diced water chestnuts and dried portobello mushrooms and stir in one direction. Steam for 10 minutes in high flame.




Steamed Minced Pork With Water Chestnut And Dried Portobello Mushrooms.


Why not also pop over at my online store to check out my new range of ladies and kids collection? I'll bet you'll find something nice for you or your little ones at really affordable prices :D

Here's the sneak peak into my store's closet :




8522 1-Piece 1 Shoulder Pants Suit



WDSLT2465: Greeny Cocktail Dress



WDSDC2450: Circle Print Dress



5610 Chiffon Dress




Skirt leggings



BUSHA 1 PLAYPANTS (short)






Nissen Boy T shirt (Design #10/11/12)



Coolbaby Navy Romper with Skirt -red

No comments: