Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 12, 2010

Botak Man In Hat

How often do you see men in hats? Not sports cap but Hats for Men, like cowboy hats. I hardly ever bump into a man wearing a cowboy hat or any other hat, other than caps. One time we bumped into a man wearing a cowboy hat and when he removed the hat, he was bald. My #2 who saw the shiny ‘botak’ head gladly and excitedly announced loudly “mummy, botak man”! At that point, I really hoped that there was door next to me so that I could open the door and run out of the restaurant as fast as I could!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!! my vic did the same when she was 3yo and we had to quickly shush her... when she saw a guy sitting on the shop staircase on the floor, she exclaimed, "look, there's a poor man!"