Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Day

I can't believe I managed to purge out 16 paid posts this morning. I woke up at 5:30am today to prepare myself for a long and busy day ahead as my supplier told me that she will deliver my batch of stock today. But when I logged into my advertiser's website, I almost fell off my chair when I saw 12 opps waiting for me. Fifteen minutes later, 4 new opps appeared. Oh thank you Sheriff! I always think that I work better under stress. I gave the gym a miss this morning and sat in front of the PC from 6am until 10am and completed all the 16 paid posts and dished out another 2 personal posts. Phew, 18 posts in less than 4 hours ... I need a breakie now. Shower Baby, have a shower myself and then work starts again. I have a stack of consignment notes to write. I better prepare the Pos Laju bags now so that when my stock arrives this evening, I can concentrate on stock check and QA check. I hope my girls can help me out too.

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hey.. i didnt fall out of my chair cos i have only 5! hahahaa....

MeRy said...

wow...16 paidposts,tats good.....
Just wondering mind to share with me which paidpost website that you joined? I am pretty interested to write a paidpost too...TQ in adv.

Little Kit Boy said...

wah..'geng'..16 posts in 4 hours. sometime I took almost 2 hours just to complete one post...very pai seh joh.

Yannie said...

Shireen, simply envy you, as you has become rich with these 16 posts published.