Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 26, 2010

Effective Hair Loss Product

I thought that my hair shedding problem will stop once I stop breastfeeding. I thought that the hair shedding problem was caused by hormonal changes but nope, the problem ain’t ending. My hair is still shedding and my scalp is getting more and more visible. I really need to get to the root of the problem and find an effective product to stop the hair loss. There are plenty of websites where I can learn more and find suitable products. Do you have any effective products for hair loss to recommend to me?

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Earlier this year, I had the same problem. Shedding hair frequently. I went for a blood test and was told that low iron levels can also cause hair loss. Started taking liquid iron supplements and have stopped losing hair now. Do you know if you are anaemic? It could be other things too, but maybe you should check with your doctor.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Charmaine, tks for sharing. Hmmm, maybe I am anemic too coz I tend to go a tad dizzy each time I stand up after squatting down! I look quite pale too. Must eat more red meat and spinach!