Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Burnt out

We had spent the whole afternoon at Mega Kidz @ Mid Valley Megamall. Baby was climbing, crawling, running and jumping non-stop like a little pup let off the leash. By the time we had lunch at 2pm, her batteries had almost konked out. While feeding her, her eyes were almost shutting and she had no mood or appetite to eat even her favorite food. And I think she looked too cute too. I tried so hard not to let her doze off in the car on our way back coz if she really dozed off, she would have to sleep on our bed without her shower. You know how dirty these places are and how germ covered kids are when they are out of these places. Call me a health and clean freak but no way am I taking a chance of letting my kids contract HFM!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, no you are not a freak because I am also like that. We are VERY NORMAL. Don't take chances of the kids coming down with some germ infected illness more ma fan for us mothers also! Dont like my kids to fall asleep in car after an outing, whether park or mall or indoor playzone (worst). Always have dettol to disinfect their hands after getting into car.

mommy to chumsy said...

oh she's such a cutie pie. i miss her a lot. hey, did you know that ashley has never been to these play areas before? i'm too paranoid.

BoeyJoey said...

when that happens to my kids, i let them sleep in the car. and then wake them up to take their bathes! my friends called me cruel... heehee

MeRy said...

Baby C looks tired and sleepy.

CL said...

so cute...

Ann said...

hahaha...I also don't like the kids to go to bed when they have gone out. Feel like the germs will crawl all over them and enter their system if left on them too long. Also will contaminate the bedsheet.
hahahahaha....