Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gorged On Peanut Candies

I bought some very yummy peanut candies during my trip back to Ipoh last month. It’s by far the tastiest, freshest and crunchiest peanut candy I have ever tasted. We got them direct from the factory. A big bag of 500gm peanut candies only cost RM7. I bought a big bag, gave some to my parents and whacked the bag of candies almost all by myself. I may be a health freak but I still fall for certain snacks. Now my stomach would turn at the sight of peanut candies and anything that has peanuts in it LOL! Thankfully zits did not pop out after my sinful indulgence in the peanut candies, else I would really need acne treatment to rid them.

3 comments:

Ann said...

There is one peanut candy from Ipoh that is slightly salty and not that caramalised. Was this the one you bought?

My parents bought for me to try....its quite nice coz surprisingly it was salty and alot of nuts.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ann, Yup, this one is slightly salty. We bought from the factory in Pasir Pinji - in front of Tuck Kee Restaurant. Is this the one?

Ann said...

Yes this is the one! :) Can buy for CNY too.