Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Gift From A Dear Friend

I got a big surprise when Chanel gave me a call on Xmas Eve. She told me that her hubby was on his way to deliver pressies for my girls for Xmas, oh wow!

My girls could not contain their excitement and quickly ripped off the wrappers and were really happy to see a musical box for them each.






How sweet and thoughtful of Chanel. Thanks very much for thinking of us, muaks to you!! You're really a great friend to have!

3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

Wow what lovely pressies. How thoughtful of Chanel :)

MommyAngel said...

Oh .... so sweet :) I love musical box too and pink looks just perfect for little girls :)

Yannie said...

I am sure your angels will like these jewelry boxes. Lovely gifts.