Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 29, 2007

What A Lovely Sunday


Today has been a lovely Sunday. Despite the fact that I feel damn tired and sleepy now as I had worked until 1am on my blog last nite and woke up at 6:30am for my fitball exercise and jog, today is still a great Sunday. We went to the church at 10:30am. Whilst I attended service in the church, the gals and my maid attended Sunday school. The gals look forward to Sunday school every week because of the stickers that the teachers will reward them at the end of the class. After church, we went for a sumptuous buffet lunch at Zipangu Jap Restaurant, Shangri-La Hotel. After gorging on lots of healthy sashimi, raw oysters, shitake mushroom, endamame beans and also on some sinful, mouth-watering grub, the gals went down to the garden to have some pictures taken with the clown and got their balloons. Though Sherilyn has always been terrified of clowns, she still loves to see them to get her balloons. Not a day goes by without Sherilyn drawing her balloons and talking about balloons and clowns. My gals are crazy over balloons, so much so that both of them can draw pictures of balloons pretty well, in all shapes and sizes.

This is how we typically spend our Sundays. How I wish everyday is a Sunday... in my dreams lar.


No comments: