Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 27, 2007

Why Can't I Download My Pix??

I feel so 'kek sum' and 'mung' and down now. I've been trying to download a pic of Happy our Beagle and some more pix for my blog articles since this afternoon but have been getting a failed message, saying server not found and some other IT junkie messages which are so incomprehensible to me. Eeeeee....... what's wrong? Is there something wrong with my blog or some probs with Blogger or something that I did wrongly or is there some sort of connection prob? I am no IT buff and I just hope that I can just dial an extension no. on my phone and my IT staff will be here to rescue me straight away, just like how it used to be when I was a PA to a Dato' years ago. I just hope that by tomorrow, everything will be A-OK. Please help me Lord.......

No comments: