Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Four More Kilograms

We normally have cakes for desserts after our dinner on Wednesdays. That’s because Alycia has her ballet class on Wednesday evenings and after her class, daddy will bring her to our favorite bakery to buy cakes, buns and bread. Last night, daddy bought my favorite pandan layer cake. I was terribly tempted to sink my teeth into the moist and creamy cake but with strong determination, I managed to resist the temptation. Eating deseserts at night is surely going to thwart my weight lost plan. I still have 4kg of stubborn fat to shed to reach my pre-Baby C weight, mostly on my belly and even with exercise, the bulge ain’t going to budge. I hope I don’t have to get the
best fat burners to help me get rid of this bulge. I wonder why the last few kgs are always so difficult to shed.

No comments: