Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Samseng In The Making



What's it with this tunnel that most kids love eh? Daddy bought this tunnel for Aly and Sher last year. My kids love it but it takes up a lot of space in our living room, so I would keep it in the storeroom once the kids are done playing with it. I don't know where we are going to keep this tunnel when we move to our new condo at the end of this month. We may have to give away either this tunnel or one of the 2 tents (a school bus tent and a school tent) that Aly and Sher have. Hopefully there will be enough space to store Aly and Sher's toys in our new condo.


"Come, come, come baby....." Sher encouraging baby to crawl inside the tent... which she did...

and she landed on her side, but didn't cry.... tough nut!

Baby trying to crawl into the tunnel with Sherilyn cheh cheh...


Another samseng in the making, with training from the chief samseng, Sherilyn cheh cheh lol!
The experts say that a good physical program (creeping, crawling, rolling, swinging baby upside down like a pendulum, etc.) is very important in the development of a baby's brain, so I have a good teacher here for Baby C!

5 comments:

Blur Angel said...

Baby C will grow up to be perfect since she gets the SAMSENG training from Sherilyn and the dainty/demure training from Alycia :)

Niya prakash said...

Oh My God !!!

Dear Baby C

You've done it !!!

Niya prakash said...

Oh My God !!!

Dear Baby C

You've done it !!!

Fussy mum said...

haha...your samseng is so cute and she can crawl so well.

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, they look like they're having SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish I was there!!!!