Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 17, 2008

Doing Physical Stimulation Exercises With Baby C

Baby C loves all these physical stimulation exercises and would give me her cute giggles when she's being swung upside down or rolled like a log. However, she hates being thrown in the air and would cry! Guess she's like me, who have a slight phobia of heights, chicken me!


Rolling on the bolster...

teaching her the concept of heights....







swinging her like a pendulum, upside down....

roll her like a log...


and she seems to be afraid of heights...



and whined a little when I put her hands on the floor, with her legs and body still up the mattress...

but she enjoyed all the physical stimulation exercises, except being thrown in the air.


No comments: