Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Over Cheese

When I went grocery shopping at Grocer's Village @ Bangsar Village on Sunday, I bought some cheese for Alycia, Sher and myself. We all love cheese. I know it's not the healthiest of food as cheese contains a lot of sodium, preservative, flavoring and other food additives, but we still eat them almost everyday, in moderate amounts. Anyway, cheese is still good for your bones and teeth because of the calcium, right? Anything taken in moderation should be ok.


Bought this for Alycia and Sherilyn...

and got this Black Forest Lemnos cheese for myself. This small wedge of cheese cost RM15 and it tastes exactly like cheese cake as it has nuts, coconut, strawberries, cherries, raisins, among other ingredients. I so likey!

Sheela, I can't find the one with rum or brandy but this piece of cheese tastes just as good!

The instructions on the label says that the Lemnos cheese has to be consumed within 7 days of opening but I think I can chomp down this wedge of cheese in just one sitting... but of course I won't for it's darn fattening. I nibble on a small piece a day, during breakfast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thxs for sharing. Shall show it to DH to see whether he can get it from Cod Storage.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Shireen. U can get d Fruit cheese with brandy/rum at Mercato, Pavillion. But a bit pricey than Grocery's Village at RM17.90! But to consumed within 7 days quite hard for me.
Michelle Lee

Health Freak Mommy said...

Michelle... tks 4 d info!